In Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, skins are stored locally on your device. This guide assumes that you have saved your skin locally on your device.
1. Open Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on your device.
2. Tap the settings icon.
3. On the next screen tap the second button left hand menu.
4. Tap on the "Browse" next to the Steve skin. In our example, we have a few skins that we've already loaded.
5. You will be presented with the browse option for you phone. Browse to where you downloaded your skin and tap on it.
6. You then are to choose the correct model type for you skin. Choose whichever looks best to you.
Congratulations! You've changed your skin in Minecraft: Bedrock Edition!