Upgrading your Minecraft server is very easy. To begin, just log on to your Billing Area here and follow these steps:
1. In the Billing Area, click the "Services" tab.
2. Next, click the "My Services" tab.
3. Click on the Active service you wish to upgrade.
4. To the right under "Actions" click "Upgrade/Downgrade".
5. On that page, locate the plan you wish to upgrade/downgrade to and next to that plan, click "Choose Product" to choose that upgrade/downgrade.
6. Now, you will be brought to the order overview page. Once you're ready to pay, select a payment option and click the "Click to Continue >>" button.
7. You will now be redirected to pay via the selected gateway. Once the payment is complete, your server will be upgraded to the selected plan automatically. To take advantage of the upgrade, make sure to restart your server after you have paid for the upgrade.
Need further assistance upgrading/downgrading? You can submit a support ticket to our Billing Department for further assistance!