In Terraria, creating a new world may be necessary if you're looking to start fresh or try a different world seed.
To create a new world on your Terraria server:
1. Go on your server's control panel and stop your server.
2. Once your server is offline, locate the Quick Options section.
3. Under the Quick Options section, locate the World Name option.
4. In the World Name option, set this to the name of the new world you wish to create. This must be the name of a world not already created on your server!
5. At this time, if you would like to modify the World Size, Difficulty, or Seed option you may do so now.
6. After making those changes, click Save Options to save those changes.
7. Start your server and your server will now generate a brand new world!
You have now successfully generated a brand new world on your Terraria server!
Need assistance in creating a new world? Submit a ticket to our General Support team for help!