TERRARIA 1.4.2 and Steam Workshop Support are finally here!
The team over at Re-Logic are finally able to provide an easy-to-use system and location for Terrarians everywhere to showcase their creative energies in all new ways! (woot, woot!)
Everyone will be able to create, upload, share, download, and play a variety of types of game modifications within the vanilla Terraria game! (If you don’t own the game yet, definitely scoop it up today over on Steam or mobile! – P.S. we provide game servers for Terraria owners so be sure to also get one of those after you purchase the game!
If you’ve got a cool map that you’d like to share with the world, you can now share it with the world!
Want to change how Terraria looks, sounds, and reads? Custom Packs can now be at your disposal with which you can alter various aspects of the game! You will be able to alter Texture Packs, Music Packs and Language Packs!
With Language packs you can write your own custom dialogue for the NPCs!
If this isn’t enough, you can also check out tModLoader to modify your game even further!
(Please Note, from Re-Logic: TMODLOADER IS STILL RUNNING ON THE 1.3.5 VERSION OF TERRARIA. THE TML TEAM IS HARD AT WORK GETTING TMODLOADER UP TO THE 1.4 ERA. STAY TUNED FOR MORE ON THAT IN THE FUTURE!)
The team has also conveniently created an ultimate guide to content creation and use of Terraria Workshop! You can find that guide HERE.
Excited yet? Learn more about everything the team over at Re-Logic is doing to embrace the Steam Workshop for Terraria!
In addition, this update comes with other new features and bugfixes, some of which can be found below! (For the entire list of BUG FIXES please click HERE)
Other New Features
– Added Steam Workshop Integration to Terraria, allowing the downloading and sharing of World Files and Resource Packs
– Expanded Resource Pack Functionality to include Language Replacement and Music Replacement
– Added a button to the Research and Bestiary Menus that lets you delete all current search text
– Enemy Banners now also give increased player protection against enemy projectiles (previously they only applied to contact damage)
– Added an option to change the name of characters and worlds
Founded in 2011, MCProHosting is the world's largest and leading game server hosting provider. Our mission is to change, and innovate the game hosting industry, and we maintain this mindset everyday as we move forward.
Copyright © 2011-2024 MCProHosting LLC. All Rights Reserved.