MCProHosting is committed to protecting the privacy of our clients; and in this policy, we will explain how we handle your personal information.
When we talk about “MCProHosting,” “we,” “our,” or “us” in this policy, we are referring to MCProHosting, LLC; the company which provides the Services. When we talk about the “Services” in this policy, we are referring to our servers and server control panel platform. Our Services are currently available for use via a web browser or applications specific to your desktop or mobile device.
All provisions of this contract are subject to change from time to time at the discretion of MCProHosting.
We may collect, store, and use the following information.
- Information about your computer, and visits to our website (including IP address, geographical information, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths.
- Any information you provide when registering on our website such as full name, mailing and billing address, Minecraft name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, and payment details.
- Information about the course of any of our services, including timing, frequency, and any pattern of any of our services.
- Information regarding purchases you make or any other transactions that your enter through our site, including name, addresses, email addresses, and card details.
- Any communication that you send to us or through our website, including metadata, and any other information you choose to send to us.
We will use your personal information to do the following:
- Administer our website.
- Enable your use of services available on our website.
- Allow you access to the goods and services you purchase through our site.
- Send invoice, statements, and payment reminders, and collect payments from you.
- Send you non-marketing communications relating to your account (such as responses to support tickets, or important customer inquiries).
We will not supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
MCProHosting takes security seriously. We take various steps to protect information you provide to us from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology.