Admin on a Starbound server allows you to access all Starbound commands in-game. This is important for accessing commands for banning players, kicking players, setting up spawn, and more! A full list of Starbound commands can be found here!
- To add an admin on a Starbound server, begin by going on your control panel and clicking "Stop" to stop your server.
- Once your server is fully offline, from your control panel click "FTP File Access" to enter your server's webFTP.
- In your server's webFTP, go to the location /starbound/storage/starbound_server.config.
- Click to edit the starbound_server.config file. At the bottom of this file, you will see a "ServerUsers" section:
- You can add users within this section to add admins on your Starbound server. Here is an example of adding a user named MCProHosting as an Admin:
- Once you have added the correct users within this file, click "Save File" and then go back to your control panel.
- Proceed to start your server to load these changes! You can now login under that username and password to gain Admin on your Starbound server!
You have now successfully given admin to those users on your Starbound server and those users will now have access to Admin commands in-game when they login!
If you experience issues adding a user as a Starbound admin on your server, submit a ticket to our General Support department for further assistance!