Adding admins to your Factorio server allows yourself and other users to manage your server through the different Multiplayer commands that Factorio offers.
To add admins to your server:
1. Go on your server's control panel. On the left side, click "FTP File Access".
2. In your server's FTP, go to the location /factorio-stable or /factorio-experimental depending on your Factorio server's server type.
3. At that location, locate the file "server-adminlist.json". If you do not see this file, click "New File" and create this file. Click to edit this file.
4. In the "server-adminlist.json" file, add these lines just like this:
5. You can add Admins to your server like this:
6. Once you're done adding admins, click "Save File" to save those changes.
7. Exit your server's FTP and then click "Restart" on your control panel to restart your server.
A list of Factorio Multiplayer commands can be found here:
You have now successfully added an admin to your Factorio server!
Experiencing issues adding an admin to your server? You can submit a ticket to our support team and we would love to help you!