Canceling your server is not difficult, and this guide will show you how that is done. We're sorry to hear that you wish to cancel your service. If you experienced any issues, pleaseÂ contact usÂ so that we can resolve those for you!
To request a cancellation:
1. To begin, go to your client area.
2. In your client area, click "Services" and then "My Services".
3. In your services, click the Active service you wish to cancel.Â
4. On that service, click the red "End Subscription" button.
5. You will be asked for your reason for canceling.
Use the dropdown to select your cancellation reason. Depending on your cancellation reason, we'll prompt you with information on how we can help you! If you wish to continue with the cancellation, click "No thanks, cancel my service".
6. You'll now be asked if you'd like to provide any additional comments.
7. Once you have entered that reason, click "End Subscription" to confirmÂ the cancellation request.
Your server will now be set up to cancel based on the cancellation type you selected.Â
Files from canceled and terminated servers are stored on our backup system for a minimum of 6 months. If you would like to retrieve your files, please submit a support ticket with our Restoration department.Â
Please verify that any PayPal subscriptions have been canceledÂ by following this guide.
If you have any issues please do not hesitate to contact us.