Command Blocks are a Redstone component in Minecraft that can execute console commands when powered. These powerful devices allow you to issue commands at a regular interval, make custom creations, and much more!
To enable command blocks on your Minecraft server:
1. Log on to your server's control panel and stop your server.
2. Once your server is offline, on the left side click Configuration Files.
3. In the Configuration Files area, click Edit File next to the server.properties file.
4. In the server.properties file, locate the Enable Command Blocks setting.
5. Set the Enable Command Blocks setting to True.
6. Finally, click Save Changes. Go back to your control panel and start your server.
You have now successfully enabled command blocks on your Minecraft server!
Need assistance enabling command blocks? Contact our LiveChat team or submit a ticket to our General Support department for help!