Don't Starve Together is joined through the in-game server browser, but your server can also be joined manually!
To Join a Server Manually:
- Start the game Don't Starve Together.
- Once Don't Starve Together is online, click Play!
- You will be brought to the main menu. At the main menu, press the
~key. This key will open the in-game console.
- In the server console, type the following command:
c_connect("ip", port, "password")- The IP is required and must be put within quotes.
- The Port will also be required for your server and must also be placed within the quotes.
- The Password is optional and is only required if a server password is set.
Example(connecting with IP and port): c_connect("127.0.0.1", 65535)
Example(connecting with IP, Port, and a password): c_connect("127.0.0.1", 65535, "SecurePassword")
- After inputting that command, press the Enter key on your keyboard to begin connecting.
You will now connect to and will be able to begin playing on your Don't Starve Together server!