Making a player an admin on your 7D2D server will allow them to use ingame commands, and access to admin features.
Setting an Admin:
- This is done in the "serveradmin.xml", found in this directory:
- Once you have found this file, select the "Edit" option in the middle right. You can now modify the file. You will need to find the section "</admins>" within this file and start a new line below it.
- Paste the following on that line:
<admin steamID="STEAM64ID" name="AnyName" permission_level="0" />
STEAM64_IDwith the player's Steam64ID of which you wish to be admin. You can use SteamIO to locate your Steam64ID!
- You can set the 'name' to anything you like, this is displayed only.
- Once done, at the bottom click "Save/Exit" and restart your server to apply the changes!
If you experience any issues editing your 7 Days to Die server's settings, please contact our support team for assistance!