You can make your server more unique, and appear more professional with an Icon and Thumbnail! This Guide will show you how to set these up!
To Set an Unturned Server Icon & Thumbnail
- First, proceed to your Unturned server panel and turn off your server with the red "STOP" button.
- Click the "FTP File Access" options under "Server Management" on the left.
- Go to the following file directory: \unturned\Servers\<serverName>
- "<serverName>" will be replaced by the "Server Name" set in your "Quick Options" at the control panel dashboard.
- Use the "Edit" button to the right of the "Config.json".
- Locate the "Icon" and "Thumbnail" lines inside your Config.json.
- Upload your chosen Icon or Thumbnail to an image hosting site like Imgur.
- Once uploaded, copy the related image link. Find the original image, and gather its file extension. (I.e. '.png', '.jpeg')
- Add the file extension to the end of the link and add "i." before the word "imgur.com".
- Example: "https://imgur.com/aBCdEfg" > "https://i.imgur.com/aBCdEfg.png"
- Add this URL in the quotations of your Icon and/or Thumbnail respectively.
- Click "Save and Exit", and then start your server up again!
If you experience issues adding a custom Thumbnail or Icon on your Unturned server, submit a ticket to our General Support department for further assistance!