The Steam Workshop has a variety of game-changing content you can install! New maps, vehicles, weapons, zombies, and so much more! This guide will; show you how to install your selected mods to your server!
How To Install Workshop Mods on Unturned.
- To begin gather the steam ID of the workshop item you wish to install.
- In the URL you can see this ID after "?id=". Save this, and any others for later.
- Navigate to your server panel, then close your server with the red "Stop" button.
- Select "FTP File Access" on the left-hand side, under Server Management".
- Go to the following file directory: \unturned\Servers\<serverName>
- "<serverName>" will be replaced by the "Server Name" set in your "Quick Options" at the control panel dashboard.
- Find the "WorkshopDownloadConfig.json" file, then press the "Edit" button to the right.
- Find "File_IDs", and In-between the brackets, add a new line for each mod you add.
- On each new line, add the mod ID(s) you saved. Place a comma at the end of each ID number, except for the last number.
- Press "Save & Close" once complete, then restart the server.
If you experience issues adding a Workshop Content on your Unturned server, submit a ticket to our General Support department for further assistance!