Valheim allows you to add Admins to your server through an adminlist.txt file. This guide will show you how!
To start, you will need to gather the player IDs of the players you wish to give Admin.
To get a player's ID:
1. Join your Valheim server.
2. Press F2 and under the Players box, you will find the ID of each player in front of their name.
These are the player IDs you would add to the files above.
3. Gather these IDs in a list like this:
To add Admins to your Valheim server:
1. Go on your Valheim server's control panel.
2. On your control panel click FTP File Access to enter your server's FTP.
3. In your server's FTP, go to the location /valheim/save/ and click to edit the adminlist.txt file.
4. Within this file, add those IDs you gathered one line per player ID like this:
5. After adding each of those player IDs, click Save & Close, exit your FTP, and then restart your server.
Those players will now be Admins on your Valheim server!
Experiencing issues setting a player as an Admin? Contact our support team and we can help!