By creating an administrator password on your ARK server, you will have the ability to enable cheats with the enablecheats <password> command. By default, there is no administrator password set on your server.
To set an Admin Password on your ARK Server:
1. Go on your ARK: Survival Evolved server's control panel.
2. On your server's control panel, click FTP File Access.
3. In the FTP File Access, go to the location /ark/ShooterGame/Saved/Config/LinuxServer/ and in this folder locate the GameUserSettings.ini file.
4. Edit the GameUserSettings.ini file and in this file, locate the ServerAdminPassword= setting. In this setting, add the admin password you would like to use. Do not share the password as it grants access to all commands on your ARK server. Note that if you have no administrator password set, cheats will be disabled.
5. After adding that password, click Save & Close to save those changes.
6. Finally, exit your server's FTP and then restart your server.
Once the server restarts, you'll be able to use the enablecheats <password> command to gain access to console commands on your ARK server.
A list of ARK console commands may be found here: http://ark.gamepedia.com/Console_Commands
Need assistance adding an Admin Password to your ARK server? Contact our support!